AIR CONDITIONING REPLACEMENT NORTH PALM BEACH
When is the Right Moment for Air Conditioning Replacement North Palm Beach?
AirCo Air Conditioning & Heating provides high quality services for cooling and heating systems, including air conditioning replacement North Palm Beach. Our mission is your comfort, and our technicians work to improve efficiency on every customer’s HVAC unit. With the expert repair services of our highly trained specialists, customers are able to enjoy their cooling and heating equipment for many years while spending less on monthly energy costs. When we assess a problem, we let our customers know if an AC unit can no longer continue effectively with further maintenance or repair. An air conditioning replacement North Palm Beach is usually needed after 10 to 15 years, for older systems. Newer models last from 15 to 20 years.
Answers for “Is it time to replace my air conditioner?”
It is understandably difficult for many homeowners to make the decision to buy a new AC as opposed to continuing frequent repairs. The following are helpful guidelines that provide a good indication air conditioning replacement North Palm Beach is truly the best option:
- If your AC doesn’t do the job it used to do and the lack of efficiency is evident in your monthly utility bills, you may have an air conditioner with a SEER rating below 13. All ACs that are newly manufactured are required to have a SEER rating of 13 or above. The best time for AC replacement North Palm Beach may be now, if you want to improve home comfort and enjoy lower energy costs.
- If an assessment has been done of your AC system and expensive repairs are required, it could be a better financial decision to apply that money toward the cost of a new system.
- If your AC cools with R 22 Freon, it will need to be replaced at some point. Freon has been phased out, for environmental reasons. All new air conditioners must use the new refrigerant. If more Freon is needed or major repairs are required to address problems with your AC, the better option may be air conditioning replacement North Palm Beach.
- If your air conditioner frequently breaks down, such as monthly, the repair costs add up. You can minimize hassles associated with home comfort by investing in a new AC.
- Just the fact that your existing AC is about 10 years old or older is enough of an indication that air conditioning replacement North Palm Beach is recommended. With the advancements that have been made in AC efficiencies, your new unit will provide you with tremendous benefits.
Benefits of air conditioning replacement North Palm Beach
Replacing your outdated air conditioner has benefits that outweigh the cost. Florida has a warm climate, and air conditioning is necessary for comfort in the home and office. More benefits of replacing your air conditioner in North Palm Beach follow:
- You and your family could begin enjoying improved health, with the addition of a new AC system. When an air conditioner works efficiently, indoor air is cleaner, which is better for overall respiratory health.
- Your home or business will have greatly improved comfort with air conditioning replacement North Palm Beach.
- Monthly utility bills should be significantly lower, helping to offset the expense of the new AC system and making it possible to pay it off sooner.
Contact AirCo today
Contact AirCo at 561-694-1566 to begin enjoying exceptional home comfort. We provide expert AC installation, as well, which is essential, for a new unit to provide maximum benefits. For high quality air conditioning replacement North Palm Beach, AirCo is the place to call.
AirCo Air Conditioning & Heating
407 Commerce Way, #13A
Jupiter, FL 33458