TEQUESTA AC REPAIR
AirCo Air Conditioning & Heating provides exceptional Tequesta AC repair for homeowners and business owners. Providing indoor comfort is our passion. Each of our technicians is highly trained and experienced. We can provide you with the best AC services, no matter the make or model of your HVAC unit. With the sultry weather so common to Florida, having an operational air conditioner is more a necessity than a luxury. We provide 24/7 repair services and usually manage to make same-day service calls when Tequesta AC repair is needed.
Common Types of Air Conditioning Repair
There are many components to an AC system, including a lot of moving parts. Although air conditioning units today are built to last, professional repairs are ultimately needed, to keep the system running efficiently. The following are some of the common reasons many call AirCo for Tequesta AC repair:
- You might hear a rattling sound coming from your air conditioner. It typically means a component has come loose. It’s important to call for Tequesta AC repair, since an air conditioner works best when all the parts are working as intended. A grinding sound can mean a problem with bearings, and screeching can be an indication that a fan belt needs to be realigned.
- It’s important to check your AC unit if it isn’t working properly. It’s not uncommon for an air conditioner to overheat and flood, which causes it to freeze up. There are other causes of ice on the AC, such as incorrect refrigerant level, a fan that doesn’t function properly, and restricted air flow. If the ice becomes too thick, the entire system can shut off.
- A prolonged burning smell coming from the AC usually means the system has overheated, and it can become a fire hazard. Contact expert AC technicians without delay.
- The thermostat sensor is behind the control panel, and it can be knocked out of position, which results in the system operating erratically.
Air Conditioning Maintenance Cuts Repair Costs
One of the best investments you can make in your home is to schedule professional air conditioning maintenance. The manufacturer’s warranty on your HVAC system may require you to have routine professional AC maintenance, to be able to make a warranty claim. Benefits of scheduled maintenance for an AC include:
- Fewer expensive Tequesta AC Repairs are needed.
- The life of your equipment could even be extended beyond the expected maximum number of years.
- Improved energy efficiency resulting from maintenance means you can enjoy lower monthly utility costs.
When Tequesta AC Repair Isn’t Enough
For every HVAC system, the time arrives when Tequesta AC repair no longer keeps an air conditioner running efficiently. Homeowners often struggle with making the decision to buy a new unit instead of repairing the old one. We suggest getting a replacement air conditioner when expensive repair costs equal approximately half the cost of a new system.
Contact AirCo Today
Make sure your air conditioning system is in good hands by calling AirCo at 561-694-1566 for Tequesta AC repair.
AirCo Air Conditioning & Heating
407 Commerce Way, #13A
Jupiter, FL 33458